If you have access to a computer, You can steal Every Passwords..
There's a lot of people in the world and even more online accounts. Every security system has a flaw and what we're going to discuss here is just that. Most people, with their eyes on the clock and not a second to spare just tick "Remember Me" on various websites without a second thought thinking it's going to save their time. This is particularly common among poeple who have a private system, maybe a Laptop that nobody else ever touches or a PC which they have locked with a password. Not knowing that there exist many tools to "recover" saved passwords (More like- to exploit exactly these naive people). Browsers store passwords and account details in cookies. What's quite surprising is just how little security they offer, even worse, none of the browsers seem to care about encrypting passwords. Most of them have an option to "Show Saved Paswords" in the options menu. We're going to cut even that out, just plug in a USB- Take it out- and Voila! we have all the passwords. That is what you'll learn in this tutorial. So, with a goal in mind and not a second to spare, let's start right away.
Things you will need (See link below):-
- MessenPass - MessenPass is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several common instant messenger applications.
- Mail PassView - Mail PassView is a small password-recovery tool that reveals the passwords and other account details for Outlook express,windows mail,POP3 etc
- IE Passview - IE passview is another small program that helps us view stored passwords in Internet explorer.
- Protected storage pass viewer(PSPV) - Protected Storage PassView is a small utility that reveals the passwords stored on your computer by Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and MSN Explorer.
- Password Fox - Password fox is a small program used to view Stored passwords in Mozilla Firefox. (These are the ones I've tried and tested. More like these surely exist and you can always Google it out for something possibly better. There are analogous tools for the Chrome browser too. You can find these and tons more at https://www.nirsoft.net/)
- .( Create another Notepad and write the following text onto it. (Yep, still no copy-pasting allowed.)